Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Fun



I love Halloween, and I guess I passed this love down to the boys because they love it too. I have been sorting through old pictures lately and found some of past Halloween's. I know I have more, but they will have to wait til next year. This first one is last year at our Halloween Party/ Baby Shower for Gina. She also loves Halloween so much that she wanted to have it as her baby shower theme. (I know, I know, we're all a bit loco).



The top two pictures are 2003 at the trunk or treat. I think this was one of the last years I could get the boys to participate in a family type theme. As you can see, Jordan and Dakota were Dorothy's tin man and lion, while Riley, forever the defiant one, insisted on being the Hulk. The next picture is Halloween 2006.



This was Halloween of 2001 at Lesli's garage party. This was one of my favorite years. The boys made adorable dwarfs for Snow White. I love Jordan in the first picture. Although he was only 2, his personality was captured quite accurately.

No comments: