Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween 2008



Halloween this year was a ton of fun. We went to the ward trunk or treat and chili supper. It is always a great event because the kids get to safely trick or treat up and down the entire parking lot either until the candy runs out or the bags bust at the seams. I'm sure my kids collected at least 10 pounds of candy between them. It's a good thing we have dental insurance. This year I went as Cleopatra, Jordan was Dash Incredible, Riley was an outrageous Cowboy, and Hunter was Elmo. Dakota was all dressed and ready to go as Dewayne Wade (NBA Player) but decided to change at the last minute and go as himself when he saw that his dad did not dress up. When I got home, I realized that I did not take very many pictures. I guess I was sidetracked watching the boys have fun. Hunter was so precious tonight. Halfway through the trick or treating he looked up at his dad and said, "dad, this is so much fun, thanks". But his thanks is more like phanks. He can't quite get the th sound. His lingo is pretty funny, but I'll save that for another post.


This is my favorite of Elmo and Cleopatra. Isn't he adorable!


This one is too cute. His face says it all.


Riley loves being a Cowboy.


Elmo is ready for candy.


No comments: