Friday, December 5, 2008

Gratitude


Thanksgiving is another one of my favorite holidays. I love this time of year because it gives me the opportunity to take time out and reflect upon all of my blessings, and to acknowledge and express gratitude for everything I have been given. Often times I get so caught up in day to day life that I forget how truly blessed I am. My blessing list is quite lengthy so this year I am focusing on my children. I am so thankful for my boys and I love each of them with all my heart. I could not have imagined 15 years ago that I would be the mother of 4 amazing, awesome, incredible, enjoyable, extraordinary, magnificent boys. They keep me sane and insane all at the same time. They teach me about unconditional love and they inspire me to celebrate every moment no matter how insignificant it may seem. They help me remember how to truly laugh and are my source of eternal joy. For this, I am grateful.

No comments: